After 10 years of working...
in public, government, and private sectors, I decided to transition to solo private practice and open Integrative Counseling and Psychological Services. This journey has been challenging and rewarding. It has been both scary and liberating. I know that our work together will be the same. At times you will think and feel uncomfortable, fearful, and overwhelmed. Yet, with each step you take in this process you will be closer to your ultimate goal of thinking, feeling, and living better. Make the call today and take back your life!
- Adolescent/Childhood behaviors
- Blended families
- Couple/marital relationships
- Family, Parent and Child issues
- Mood (Depression, bipolar, disruptive, etc.)
- Racial Identity
- Religious/Spirituality issues
- Service Members concerns (EMT, Firefighters, Military, Police, Veterans)
- Stress Management
- Trauma (including posttraumatic stress and military/combat stress)
- Children (6-10 years old)
- Adolescents (11-19 years old)
- Adults (20-65 years old)
- Seniors (66+ years old)
Licensure: Colorado, Georgia, and Michigan
Training: I have extensive experience in trauma-focused therapies, cognitive-behavioral therapy, counseling, and multi-modal therapies for individuals (child, adolescent, and adult), couples, families and groups. I am passionate about prevention, treatment, education, recovery, and research.
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) in Clinical Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University/Schaumburg
- Master of Arts (MA) in Clinical Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University/Schaumburg
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Social and Behavioral Health, Texas A&M University School of Rural Public Health
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology, Spelman College